Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Crazy iPod Sleeves

So I subscribe to this great daily newsletter called DailyCandy L.A. (there are alternatives for other larger cities too). Anyhow, as I was catching-up on some of the latest newsletters that I haven't read lately, I came across one for this company, Tinymeat, that has some interesting and cool pop-art iPod covers. They also have some interesting card cases and wallets too.

They also have a pretty interesting blog.

This is my favorite iPod case from Tinymeat:


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:16 AM

    Thanks Princess, that's my favorite also.
    It is also the most popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your time sifting through your latest Web site traffic burst found you on Hi, Cookies! Who came up with the "Bears are Smelly" idea? It's just darn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:53 AM

    Mmmm cookies. It goes without saying that bears are smelly. have you ever NOT seen a swarm of flys hoverring over them at the zoo? My friend says they smell like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEWWW!!! I don't want bears to smell like cheese!!! I like cheese!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete