Thursday, April 28, 2005

Okay, so I'm a nerd...

According to some nerd test I'm "mostly nerdy" at 48%.

Which really shouldn't surprise anyone that really knows me. I mean seriously. I met my husband in a chat room (I was shmoozing for a job, honestly). I'm married to a geek (all of his groomsmen mentioned this during their speeches). We entered our wedding reception to "The Throne Room" Star Wars - A New Hope theme song. AND I entertain my husband by playing D&D with him and his friends -- he created his own campaign world. CRAP...AND I just bid on a Yoda shirt on Ebay. It was funny! Looks like the little Yoda from Cartoon Network's "Clone Wars" animation series.

No matter how cool I think I am, I think I'm really doomed.

I have to start girling myself up, quick! Must go shopping at Sephora. Watch more "Everwood" and "Jack & Bobby." Can't talk to the IT guys anymore. Try out for cheerleading...

1 comment:

  1. Now going to a Backstreet Boys concert is just lame, and I know I'm not lame.

    ReplyDelete