Friday, June 18, 2004

Out Goes Another Candle

It's myyyyy birrrrthdaaay!!! I get to oooopen prrrressennnts!!!!

Okay, I'm done with that. It's an "odd" number this year. 32. What kind of a number is that? I have a feeling that this is going to be a less-than-stellar year/age for me. 30 I practically skipped (that's a whole other blog). 31 was my "make-good" for 30...and it was a lot of fun.

Now I'm just 32...in my early 30's. I wasn't this indifferent about 22...then again, I was probably still hungover from being 21.

My husband set up dinner this evening with a bunch of friends. I don't know which friends or where...but I'm sure it will be a darn good time.

My sisters left the funniest rendition of "Happy Birthday" on my work voicemail. It was the version of them singing it absolutely horribly and off-key. Damn funny. The cool thing is that my office has a VoIP network and their message will be forever archived in my e-mail. I think that will come in handy one of these days when I want something from either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment