Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm Blank.

I've been so, so busy at work lately that I really haven't had a chance to post anything super, super interesting. Oh well.

It's late, and I'm tired. I'm just waiting for a few things to print out so that I can take a quick shower before jumping into bed.

Oh...I actually do have something nice to talk about. Tonight I met with about seven former co-workers from the interactive agency that I first started working at when I moved down to Los Angeles - Full Moon. Sadly, like many other dot-com busts, Full Moon didn't make it past March 2001. We met at the old hangout, Birds, in the Hollywood area. One of the old co-workers I keep in contact with quite often, we actually worked together at another agency afterwards which he's still at right now. A couple of other ladies that were there used to work at this other agency too. Anyhow, it was nice to get together to visit and gossip about everyone else that couldn't make it.

That's about it.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment