Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HOLY COW

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I have last posted. My, my, my how time flies.

In a nutshell, since then:
  • I celebrated my birthday; and I'm about to do so again (:::sigh:::)
  • My middle sister and her finance FINALLY settled on a wedding date (thankfully after the holidays, with enough time to plan for a wedding, and after she graduates from grad school this May)
  • After three years, I left my old gig mid-September
  • Just HOURS after leaving my old job, I flew to Chicago for a freelance gig for a few days (moolah)
  • Started a new gig a week after my old one
  • Visited w/ the hubby and friends in NYC in November
  • After two years, I finally got a replacement digital camera (last one got stolen; long story)
  • I made Luxe status within only three months time (if you know what this is, you know how crazy this is to accomplish in such a short time)
  • I had an 84.5 hour work week over seven day straight time period (only to continue working the regular five day work week afterwards)
  • I've been busy helping my sister plan her wedding
  • I FINALLY figured out what that financial stuff I was touting the past three years really means to someone in My Next Stage
  • My husband and I bought a 52 bottle wine fridge, and it's already full
  • I'm excited about my concert outings this upcoming summer at the Hollywood Bowl and at Dodger Stadium (THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

That's it! I'll try to do a better job of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment